Does your campus have any sort of pagan organization? If you want to post a link or talk a little about it, here's the place. My school unfortunately has nothing of the sort - that's what I get for going to school in the middle of nowhere NY. I would like to get something started but the few pagans we have on campus are so secretive I only know a few of them, and of the ones I know, I only am good friends with two. I don't know if the others even know me. I also don't have the resources or time to start any sort of push for an organization, but no one else steps forward so it just hasn't happened. I'd be surprised if half the administration even knows our faith system exists. Apparently one of my friends went to talk to the college chaplain about the possibility of having pagan holidays added to the "don't assign tests on these days" list for professors, and the chaplain had no idea what she was talking about.

"We know that, being a living part of the Mother Earth, we cannot harm any part of her without hurting ourselves." ~Lame Deer
"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet, and the winds long to play with your hair." ~Kahil Gibran

Blistered Avalon (the messageboard)
on the edge of madness
Blistered Avalon (the weblog)